1. It's been raining so much up here in Penang that it's not funny. The silver lining are the clear clouds that appear over the much consistent hazy landscapes once in a while
2. I have seen so many chinese and indian temples in my work environment as I travel that I'm still wondering and trying to find peace with. There's a stirring with what I'm seeing, some of the temples in the deeper parts of the states, or towns....are rather 'interesting'
3. The holiday has done me well eventhough I spent much time on the move, but at least I had some good coverage on the things I have been wanting to. Still, I had to be selective and prioritize.
4. I realized that when you ask where the toilet is in the smaller towns, they will ask you small business or big business. Thankfully, it's always been small for me. The destination for small business is a drain hole and a baldi to wash away. I have learnt to aim and shoot well now.
5. My hokkien is picking up...tampok tampok
6. I swim a lot more than I hit the gym now.
7. I am enjoying the solitude and freedom of minimalism.
8. I am overly excited for a dear friend who just got engaged :)
9. I need to pile up the pounds and size, thankfully for Penang for the assortment of foods - laksa now, i say...laksa!
10. Sitiawan and Pangkor awaits me, then it's Ipoh for Walk His Trail. The tour is ending soon, I must remind myself to take heart to this production.
11. Green covers with white clouded soft topping is my current view out the window. Trying to word somewhat of that expression, a calming green tea tiramisu with cream? :)
2. I have seen so many chinese and indian temples in my work environment as I travel that I'm still wondering and trying to find peace with. There's a stirring with what I'm seeing, some of the temples in the deeper parts of the states, or towns....are rather 'interesting'
3. The holiday has done me well eventhough I spent much time on the move, but at least I had some good coverage on the things I have been wanting to. Still, I had to be selective and prioritize.
4. I realized that when you ask where the toilet is in the smaller towns, they will ask you small business or big business. Thankfully, it's always been small for me. The destination for small business is a drain hole and a baldi to wash away. I have learnt to aim and shoot well now.
5. My hokkien is picking up...tampok tampok
6. I swim a lot more than I hit the gym now.
7. I am enjoying the solitude and freedom of minimalism.
8. I am overly excited for a dear friend who just got engaged :)
9. I need to pile up the pounds and size, thankfully for Penang for the assortment of foods - laksa now, i say...laksa!
10. Sitiawan and Pangkor awaits me, then it's Ipoh for Walk His Trail. The tour is ending soon, I must remind myself to take heart to this production.
11. Green covers with white clouded soft topping is my current view out the window. Trying to word somewhat of that expression, a calming green tea tiramisu with cream? :)

It has been raining consistently in KL as well. but rain in penang is just nice isnt it? enjoy the rainfall and the breeze!